Friday, January 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I guess I got snared into Sydney's Award Giving, and I'm bored.
I got the 


There are four things you gotta do with this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

  1. I have an undying love of art. Any art. Well, most art. Most of my time on my computer is spent looking at art or drawing or talking to people about art. This could be crafts, music, photography, painting, digital, ect, ect. Too bad being an artist makes very little money.
  2. My illustrations are going into a book! My Aunt Frieda wrote a collection of short stories and is now in the process of getting it published! Way to go Aunt Frieda! :) I wasn't the only artist to contribute, which is cool because of it being a collaborative effort to help my aunt. She also wrote a story about me that is on that website. :) 
  3. I have So many animals. 2 rats (Vladimir & Boris), 1 lizard (Rufus), 1 ferret (Rikki Tikki Tavi), 1 cat (Tybalt) and 1 dog (Valentine{I didn't name her e_e}). Plus Fatcat who really isn't mine. I'd love to think that they all have fantastic quirks that no other animals have, but I just recently realized that I notice these things simply because I just pay attention to them more than the average person. I spend a lot of time talking to and playing with my animals. Minus the lizard. The lizard jsut kidn of sulks in his pen.
  4. When I was little I burned my hands on a stove door window, getting terrible burns on my hands both of them completely on the palms and fingers. Luckily I was young enough to have all my skin grow back without any horrendous scaring, if I was older, I couldn't imagine what my hands would be like. 
  5. I used to be a coffee Junkie. I am now a Tea junkie, which makes things a little bit more interesting because of all the different kinds of teas there are.
  6. I am totally into really rough sports. I played Lacrosse for 4 years or something, being the only girl on my team. And when I get the money I'm joining the local Roller Derby Team. :D
  7. Oh wow, 7 came pretty quick, Well Uhm. I've very Proudly one half irish and one half german. Most people in Canada can not claim being a half or a whole anything anymore, which is an awesome thing. My mix makes me crazy tall. :D

So, Considering the fact that I have 15 followers, (2 are anonnymous) I tag You!
Yes, I'm pulling a Sydney.
Deal with it, and have fun!

And be stylish. ;) lol

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Your artwork is all over the book website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool about the illustrations! I burned my right hand on an iron as a kid. Same thing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)