Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lazy Day.

Last night I went home to my mom's. I brought lots of laundry to do as I don't do it here in the city. I spent the day today cuddled up with my best friends Val and Fatcat.






Fatcat is not to be confused with Tybalt.

I also went and visited Sydney for a bit. Watched her pack her bags and vandalized her facebook. She kindly repaid this by putting wraps in my hair. :3


What a short post.
Hmm.

Deal with it.


I'll post something on like cats or something later. I've got to go to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures of you and the pets! You asked in a comment on my blog if the cup cuddler I made has a hole for a handle - mine doesn't because it's for a handleless cup - like the paper ones you get at the coffee kiosk. But there are patterns on Ravelry.com and elsewhere for these - http://www.flickr.com/photos/28629987@N03/3111079635/

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the best way to spend time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so damn cute! And I like your hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)