Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Stills: Pets

Well, I thought I would so Sunday Stills because it's on one of my favourite topics for photography. I love taking pictures of my animals and other people's animals. If I could; I would upload them all, but that would be a horribly long photoblog. So I decided to keep it really simple. 
If you wanna know more about any of these photos; just go ahead and ask away in the comments!

Morning Cuddles with Boris
He's my big fat rat.


Somebody else's Pet.
Sydney's neigh Indigo

A Fattus Cattus.
His name is actually Fatcat

My Valentine. <3
I've had her for a year now.

Simon.
He's a barncat but he's still a pet to Sydney and I

Good Old Valentine<3
Rikki Tikki Tavi;
my DEW Deaf Ferret.

Joshua walking the Ferret
Isn't it cute? :D



Well I hope you enjoyed it, and I think I might make a habit out of Sunday Stills.

3 comments:

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)