Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh!? What's this!? My Neglected Blog!? (Photodump)

Well! I'm alive! I promise THIS time I'll be active.
Well, here's some photos and explanations of everything I've been doing.





 Alright; So, I've got quite the lovely, fat ferret at the moment. She's seriously HUGE! These pictures don't do it justice.
She's living with me at my apartment. I love her so much, and I think she's enjoying being the biggest animal in the house right now. She also gets spoiled freaking rotten.






 I've spent a lot of time with my family lately. I've been really learning to appreciate all the things they do for me. You don't really realize it until you move out on your own.




 Val is doing great, as usual. I've had her for a year, can you believe how far she's come!? It's a shame I only get to see her once in a while. My parents don't want to give her up. I remember when they didn't even want to see her. :P

I love my rescue Dog!





Oh, And I got two lovely russian boys! :D That is Boris up on the left, and Vladimir on the right.
They're quite handsome chubby fellows that are very content with riding in my hood all day.




The furry fandom. See that group of people? Those are people I love to spend time with to just be myself. I don't have to be afraid of being judged around them. That's what being a group of silly animals makes you. Do we look like sex crazed people that dress up like animals and kill eachother and end up on CSI?
I didn't think so. :)

 Oh my. Remember this boy?
Right now he's currently 3, 956 Kilometers away from me at this point in time. He's out in BC with the Navy doin' cool stuff on boats and stuff that he loves. It was also his birthday on the 2nd. He's going to love his gift!
Don't worry though. He'll be home Friday for four weeks! :D I'm so excited to see him. Distance really does make the heart grow fonder.

Anyways. I suppose I'll actually start to use my blog. I'll just try to keep up with Syd. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)