Monday, July 26, 2010

Photography: Sunsets

Lately sunsets have been my interest, as I'm starting to play with my Manual Exposure setting on my camera, it is a great way to get practice on your skills to get a great shot!
I tend to enjoy shots just after the sun has set, leaving the glow on the clouds. I still consider these sunsets.

My usual spot for sunset shot is this little meadow beside my house that my Grandfather used to own. Mainly because it's easily accessible and it's got a very nice tree line.

Other various places include:

The Beach

Out In The county

The Riverfront

I hope you enjoy this shots as much as I do. I hope people will go out and take more sunset shots this summer!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)