Monday, April 25, 2011

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies.


One of my good friends breeds Papillons, and I don't think I have to say much about how adorable these pups are. The pictures can speak for themselves.




And then There's Kai, the pick of the litter.

This is Kai at about 8-9 weeks old.

 She's quite the quick learner.




 This is Mia, My cousin's new Jack Russel pup.


Looking at all these puppies and playing with them makes me kind of want my own. And then I remember the great old dog I rescued and didn't have to potty train or crate train or teach tricks. All I have to do is spend a nice calm night with her and never want another dog ever again.


She was perfect from the moment I got her. 


I love my puppy.
:)

2 comments:

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)