Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Miss Summer.

Dear Summer,
HURRY UP! >:C

Some of us are patiently urgently awaiting your arrival... 


Well considering within one week I had all my windows open and was overheating to having to close all the windows and turning up the heat and hiding under blankets to warm up, I don't think that summer in Essex County is gonna turn into nice summer temperatures and stay there for a long time...

I miss nice sunsets and fishing and running around the county in a tank top and shortshorts.




Please hurry up. I need to be less pale.

Oh yeah. Totally unrelated to this topic but my sister made a blog.
She's not nearly as intelligent or interesting or humourous as I am, but give her blog a look.

I'll try and blog more, I promise.

1 comment:

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)