Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl's Night In

Hey guys
Yesterday night I spent with Bianca. We had a little bit of fun with the camera, playing with lighting and settings. We really like the pin hole setting, It gives quite a good effect. Expect to see many pictures after this text.

My boyfrand George was there (He's the gorgeousgolden Retriever there.) . He loves me so! Him and Bear and Barkley are the spoiled residents at Bianca's house. We ate delicious Snowman Pasta, in cute little snowman bowls, surrounded by many snowmen figurines! :D
It was a snowmany night.

Well. It's New Year's. Happy New Year! Don't party too hard. I'll.... try... n.. meh. I'll just party hard. :D Camera is not allowed to attend party because I love it far too much.

This year... Wasn't the greatest, and seriously did not end very well. It was rough, trouble some, fun filled, exciting. Mostly I've learned a lot of things about life, and growing up. Accepting responsibilities was a big thing in my life, helping other deal wiht thier issues, dealing with my own in constructive ways, was a huge learning expirience. Not letting people walk all over me anymore.
I've changed so much. I feel vastly different this year. And it's a good change.

Happy New Years folks! Hope the next one is just as good!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of you with your hair down I didn't recognize you at first. I've never seen you with your hair down. I quite like it.

    ReplyDelete

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)