Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm in! I'm In!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~




Well folks! Sarah will definitely be a college student this coming fall. I have been accepted for Advertising and Pre-Health Sciences at St.Clair and American Sign Language - Deaf Studies for George Brown. I was going to show the macro shots of each one individually but they show my house address, and we don't need no creepers showing up on my doorstep, lol!


Taking the ASL course would be awesome; but if I get accepted for St.Lawrence's Pre Health Science; I am going to Kingston. This is because in George brown there is no residence, and apartments and rooms to rent downtown Toronto are very very expensive. I am not going to St.Clair; They were the "fallback" school.


Well Lately things have been kind of hectic revolving around the Back To The 80's play that I am the stage manager for (I do the dirty work that the teachers give me but I enjoy some of it and it will pay off in the end. I better get a cool shirt.). I've been helping arrange new days for practicing songs; and THAT is hard! And lately we need to start breaking kneecaps cause people aren't showing up. And when I mean people aren't showing up; we're missing 33/51 students that are casted and are the chorus.


My house has been crowded lately with step-siblings coming to stay. With them they brought my favorite dog (Next to Val) over; King the simply massive 1 year old Alaskan Malamute. Despite what folks think he listens pretty well if you give him the right amount of respect and attention and dominance. The key with King is that you Do NOT let him get away with anything. Even just a simple "Hey!" That I use with Val gets him to stop now. Meanwhile my step-brother's girlfriend has the hardest time with him. He's not a baby;he's a dog. And this breed in particular needs structure, bad.

My dad's girlfriend has made a blog! http://homespungirl.blogspot.com Showing off the awesome quilts and knittin' stuffs she makes! Check it out!
Anyways; I haven't been doing too much... Other than the play stuff I have become somewhat of a recluse; but I enjoy that. I like the calm of my house. When want to leave, I go out.
I'll just leave this hilarious pictue here for amusment sake.
Lol~

1 comment:

  1. yay and omg wtf man with instrument disturbs me in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)