Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The person who has gotten me through the most?

Hey guys; I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. Just really haven't been taking pictures or doing much that has been blog worthy. I got a job at Mcdonald's and I actually love working there. The shift I have is filled with awesome people. :D
I figured I would get into blogging again with the 30 day challenge. Even though it's seeming like the 30 week challenge...


Hmm; well I haven't really been through that much stuff, personally. I'm glad I've had a fairly comfortable life and I'm very thankful for that.When I need something or need to sort a lot of things out, I usually go to my sister. She's always there to help me out. I hope she knows how much it means to me to have somebody like that.

Whenever something goes wrong, Meghan usually fixes it for me. She also manages to keep me in line, most of the time. Like most siblings, we were not very close for a few years but in the past little bit I can easily say she's one of my best friends. The things we do together are a hoot and I couldn't think of a better person to hang out with. :)

If only she'd start blogging more! 

1 comment:

Say what's on your mind. Go ahead and ramble on a bit, I don't mind. :)